No More Crying

No More Crying

I hide behind a smile to make you happy.
I cry at night ... I hate crying.
I blast my earphones ... to block out the world.
I will never give my heart to anyone but you: I love you.
I wake up in the morning and put on my smile.
I ignore everyone and everything, looking for some solitude.
I go home thinking, can I live another day of this?
I wish it were simpler, you beside me always and forever.
I see blood, it's not deep.
I cry some more. I really hate crying.
I walk to you, you kiss me.
I smile... this one is real.
You smile and say, "Make me a promise."
"Always and forever.
Never hide from me behind another fake smile.
I stop ... my heart pounds in my chest.
What now? Then make me a promise.
"Always and forever.
Promise me, you'll be there always!
Kisses, smiles.
Since that day, I never stop smiling.
I smile; no more crying.

0 comments:

Post a Comment